NORAD Employment

All NORAD civilian positions are advertised through the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) USAJOBS. You can check vacancy listings at You must submit your resume through the USAJOBS system and then self-nominate for a position.



Go to the USAJOBS site listed above and click on their Job Kit and post your resume through their system. Then, when you see an advertisement you would like to apply for, you may self-nominate immediately.